- Please submit your abstracts via internet. Abstracts submitted via fax, e-mail, post, or other methods will generally not be accepted.
- The conference languages is English.
- Abstract submission is possible in German and English.
- Abstract changes and corrections will be accepted until the deadline on 20th of June, 2020.
- Ensure the citable publication of the abstracts.
- For presenting authors of accepted abstracts, registration and participation in this conference is binding.
- Please note that only the submitting (corresponding) author receives abstract notifications.
Make sure that emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are not marked as spam by your email provider.
- The submitting (corresponding) author takes responsibility for informing all co-authors (about successful submission, acceptance or rejection) and forwards the received instructions for the presentation of the abstract to the presenting author.
Abstract contents and format
- Do not use the title or the name(s) of the author(s) in the body of the abstract.
- Maximum length of 2500 characters (including spaces).
- Abstracts may include up to 5 images and/or tables. Each image/table inserted into the abstract accounts for 250 characters, each reference accounts for 20 characters.
- You can upload images in JPG or PNG format. The max. size of an image is max. 2,5 MB.
- Please formulate clearly and concisely the questions, the methods used, the results and the conclusion of each abstract.
- Abstract titles should be concise and direct.
- Please use a minimum of formatting for abstracts. We cannot guarantee that abstracts will be formatted in the exact way as they are entered.
- Avoid using non-standard abbreviations.
- Help for abstract submission is provided onscreen in each section of our site by opening the “?”.
- A user manual for our entire system is available for download as a PDF document under “Help” in the main menu.
For further information concerning registration please visit the www.your-conference-website
Thank you. We wish you success in submitting your abstracts!