- Please submit your abstracts online only. Abstracts submitted via e-mail, post, or other methods will generally not be accepted.
- The conference language is English.
- Abstract submission is possible in English.
- Abstract changes and corrections will be accepted until the deadline on Friday, March 31, 2023 (midnight, CEST).
- Ensure the citable publication of the abstracts.
- For presenting authors of accepted abstracts, registration and participation in this conference is mandatory.
- Please note that only the submitting (corresponding) author receives all notifications about the abstract.
Make sure that emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are not marked as spam by your email provider.
- Submitting (corresponding) authors take responsibility for informing all co-authors of the successful submission, acceptance or rejection, as well as for forwarding to presenters any instructions received on how to present the abstract.
Abstract content and format
- Do not use the title or the name(s) of the author(s) in the body of the abstract.
- Please phrase your abstract clearly and unambiguously, and structure it according to the research question, the objective, the methods used and the conclusion.
- Use standard abbreviations.
- Abstract content is limited to a maximum of 2750 characters (including spaces).
- Abstracts may include up to 4 illustrations (images/tables). For each illustration inserted into the abstract 0 characters will be deducted. You can upload images in JPG or PNG format. The max. size for images is 2,5 MB.
- Abstracts may include unlimited references. For each reference inserted into the abstract 0 will be deducted.
- Please refrain from formatting your abstracts. We cannot guarantee that abstracts will be formatted in the exact way as they are entered.
- For questions regarding abstract submission and registration, please open the menue-item Help.
- To send a message, please use the Feedback/Support form, available in the main navigation. We will get back to you shortly.
For further information concerning registration please visit www.escr.org or www.myesti.org.