- Please submit your abstracts via internet. Abstracts submitted via e-mail, post, or other methods will generally not be accepted.
- The conference language is English.
- Abstract submission is possible in English.
- Abstract changes and corrections will be accepted until the deadline on 29th of February, 2020.
- Ensure the citable publication of the abstracts.
- For presenting authors of accepted abstracts, registration and participation in this conference is binding.
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Please note that only the submitting (corresponding) author receives all abstract notifications.
Make sure that emails from email@example.com not marked as spam by your email provider.
- The submitting (corresponding) author takes responsibility for informing all co-authors about successful submission, acceptance or rejection and forwards the received instructions for the presentation of the abstract to the presenting author.
Abstract contents and format
- Do not use the title or the name(s) of the author(s) in the body of the abstract.
- Please formulate clearly and concisely the background, the methods used, the results and the conclusion of each abstract.
- Abstract titles should be concise and direct.
- Maximum length of 2600 characters (including spaces).
- Abstracts may include up to 2 images/tables. Each image/table inserted into the abstract
counts for 250
- You can upload images in JPG or PNG format. The max. size of an image is 2,5 MB.
- Abstracts may include up to 5 reference. Each reference inserted into the abstract body
counts for 30 characters.
- Please use a minimum of formatting for abstracts. We cannot guarantee that abstracts will be formatted in the exact way as they are entered.
- Avoid using non-standard abbreviations.
- If you have any questions about registration or submission, please use our Knowledge Base, which you can open via the menu item Help.
- Help is available content-related on each view. Click the question mark next to the corresponding areas “?”.
- To send a message, please use the Feedback/Support form, available in the main navigation. We will get back to you shortly.
For further information concerning registration please visit the http://euroson2020.org/
Thank you. We wish you success in submitting your abstracts!