- Please submit your abstracts online only. Abstracts submitted via e-mail, post, or other methods will generally not be accepted.
- The primary conference language is German. English presentations are accepted.
- Abstract submission is possible in English only.
- Abstract changes and corrections will be accepted until the deadline on 9th of October 2022.
- Ensure the citable publication of the abstracts.
- For presenting authors of accepted abstracts, registration and participation in this conference is mandatory.
- Note that only the submitting (corresponding) person receives all notifications about the abstract. Therefore, make sure that emails from email@example.com are not marked as spam by your email provider.
- Submitting (corresponding) authors take responsibility for informing all co-authors of the successful submission, acceptance or rejection, as well as for forwarding to presenters any instructions received on how to present the abstract.
Content and format
- Do not use the title or the name(s) of the author(s) in the body of the abstract.
- Please phrase your abstract clearly and unambiguously, and structure it according to the background, methods, results and the conclusion.
- Use standard abbreviations.
- Abstract content is limited to a maximum of 3,000 characters (including spaces).
- Abstracts may include up to 2 illustrations (images/tables). For each illustration inserted into the
abstract 200 characters will be deducted.
- You can upload images in JPG or PNG format. The max. size for images is 2,5 MB.
- Abstracts may include up to 5 references. For each reference inserted into the abstract 30 characters will be deducted.
- Please refrain from formatting your abstracts. We cannot guarantee that abstracts will be formatted in the exact way as they are entered.
- You have questions on submission or registration? Please choose “Help” in the menu at the top right, or send us a message via the "Feedback/Support" Button in the main navigation. We will get back to you at very short notice.
For further information concerning registration please visit the www.g-a-m-m-a.org/events/gamma-kongress-heidelberg-2023.